Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Tired on Tuesday...Quilt Festival Winners

 I didn't want to get out of Bed this morning.
Hubby was up and gone to the Temple before I was awake.
What a Long Day on Monday.
I went to Tri-Cities for Guild and stopped to shop a little.
It took 2 hours to drive home from Pasco, road was closed at the Junction.
Had to turn around and follow a Truck all the way to Touchet.
'Nough Said...lol

Walla Walla Valley -National Quilt Guest
Karen Walker of
She was funny and taught even this old Quilter a New Trick.
More on that later.
She'll be at the Spokane show vending so we'll see her there.
I was going to post the Quilt Festival Winners yesterday.

Challenge Quilt Winner
Mona Himmelberger
1st Place Judges Choice and People's Choice Ribbons




Carol Anselmo
3rd Place Ribbon

Block Challenge Winner

Here are all the Blocks entered



Small Quilt 1st Place Ribbon
By Freida Wade

2nd People's Choice - Small
"Nushagak - Alaska Quilt Art"
by Judy Hall

3rd People's Choice -Small 
"Our Town"
By Eddie Walker

Best of Show

"Afternoon Delight"
by Becky Lund

1st Pace People's Choice 
Vendor Choice - Stash
"Garden Down Under"
by Meredith Mitchell

2nd Place People's Choice
"Plaid 4- Patch"
 by Cindy Nickolson

3rd Place People's Choice
Cindy S Jones
Her 1st Quilt in a Show.

It's always fun to see the Quilts through the Vendor's Eye

Vendor Choice - Sew, Vac & Spas
"And the Sun Sets"
by Cathy Spanish

Vendor Choice - Highland Quilts
"Aunt Cora's Flower Garden"
by Sylvia Lewis

Vendor Choice - West of the Blues
"Infinity"
by Mona Himmelberger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com