Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Wow-Wednesday "Deadlines"

The Book Review Quilt got Quilted!!
The Quilting pattern is called "Woodsy"

I found this fun stripe in my Stash. 
Almost went to town to find a stripe. 
I love shopping in my Fabric first.

I added a thin dark brown border on the sides.
I cut it from the selvage side vertically. 
That took a while to accomplish. 
Measured the length on both sides and 
re-cut to fit better.

Stitching out a label!

With the changing of the Season I put my 
Sylvia's Bridal Sampler on the bed.
Made in 2009- 2010

It had an Embroidered label made 
by a Quilty friend.
That's what made me think to do it for the 
Book Review Quilt.

On my walk around the house outside I found this Bloom on my Snowball tree.

And a couple more Gladiolus to enjoy.

The deadline to get my projects done for the Quilt Festival is quickly approaching. 
Binding, label and hanging sleeve are being
 tacked down while I rest my back.
Challenge Quilt and Block ready set, stitch today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com