Monday, September 25, 2023

Monday gifting

I needed a project to work on while I travel.
Cheyanne's Birthday is coming up in November 
so I made her something.
Their Anniversary is in October.

Finished on Saturday night so I could gift it to 
Jeff and Cheyanne!
It turned out cute.

And a dishtowel that matches!


We have been so good to be in town for the YSA!
It was Stake Conference weekend so 
No commitments there.


Here's a hint of where we are...

MISSOURI STAR QUILT COMPANY 
2023 Birthday Bash 

Jenny dancing with us at the Cake Walk!

Swag Bag goodies!!

Cake Walk prizes and 15th Birthday Chuck!

Our son brought us Chick-fil-a the 1st night!

This is us waiting for the Cake Walk to begin.
More fun photos to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com