Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Wow - Wednesday

 Wow Wednesday for the #IGQUILTFEST is WIP Organization
My WIP's (Works in Progress) are mostly in totes.
Stacked throughout the Basement and upstairs Bedroom.
 I have way too that are started.
My Start-i-tus is showing!

I like the colored ArtBin Totes.
I can stack the finished Blocks and 

the Block parts with a divider in between.
YES I am still working on my Quiltville Mystery 2024
"Indigo Way"

How do you store your Works In Progress?

1 comment:

  1. Like you, I use a lot of the Artbins. But there are also some in baskets, and drawers, and wherever I can cram them in.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com