I haven't had time to stitch much since I put borders on KD's quilt.
It was a Busy weekend.
Friday night we went to watch our YSA
Sisters in the play in Dayton.
No photos allowed.
Saturday afternoon
We enjoyed watching Abby in the Amplify
Show at Kennewick High School.
We were close to the front so I could get a picture.
And in the Evening
Katie sang her 1st Solo in the Winter Gala
For her singing group VIBE
Joe got two tables for her cheering section.
We ate some yummy cake after bidding
in the Cake Run.
It was a Vibe fundraising event.
I need to finish Parts 1-3 of the Old Town Mystery.
Go HERE to get the parts.
From the Jenny Box openings.
Day 7
Home Depot card and a Charm Pack.
That means a pattern tomorrow to use the charms.
Day 8
A Hexie Clutch pattern for me and a
shirt and Truffles for Paul.
We haven't opened Day 9 yet.
I did watch the videos of Jenny and Ron opening so I know what day 9 gift is. It's a Daughters of Utah Pioneers day.
Hope you get some stitches in!







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.
Note: I don't share any of your Private information!