Wednesday, December 4, 2024

Wow-Wednesday -December is busy!!

My Jenny Box is so fun this year! 
Lots of crafty things stuffed inside each package.
A Fabric card making kit for me, Lip balm
 for the Hubby. He ran out and said something last Saturday morning. So I picked it up for Day one!

Day 2
Cute embellishments for the fabric cards and gift card holders.  Even a few Chuck the Ducks to make something cute. 
My wheels are turning.
Courteney, the elf had a cute video for this one.
Just had to click on the Featured link on the Christmas box FB page.

Day 3
Oh so cutecups to use like the food channel.
 I can measure with my Heart, like the 
Midwestern Mom does.
The recipe card was hidden in the side of the box.
Sneaky!! Gotta find Everthing then save the Boxes for a cute village.
Hubby's Day 3 was a December Reader's Digest.

On the Jenny Box page I can only post from 
the day before. 
So I won't spoil anyone's fun.

I spent Tuesday stitching and pressing my 
Flying Geese for Old Town Mystery. 
I loved cutting them out with Bonnie's ETT.
(Essential Triangle Tool)
Pressing the way Bonnie instructed for less bulk.

Part Two was cut and sewn.
 Tiny 4-patches will be made from my Purple.
(Bonnie's Red)
Love it! We get to spin the seams on the back this year!

We put up our outdoor Nativity and a few lights.
The Tree goes up next week.

It was a sad Goodbye on Monday.
Sorry they had cancelled flights.
They did make it home on a different route.
We loved having them here. 
Photo after our Blueberry Granola 
Waffle and Bacon breakfast.
I almost forgot, Cheyanne was in the car and I hurried to get my selfie stick. 

Hubby used my Cart for gathering leaves.

Our Sunday Photo before Church.

I lined up the YSA before we let them eat.
Many are headed to school! 
We're going to miss them!

A Sunday Dinner is set. 
Momma's lace table cloth.
Siver Set from Sheila. 
Correlle plates from Paul in the late 1980's.
Glasses bought with trees eched on them, don't remember the year.
I didn't get a picture of our guests.
Used my cloth Napkins that I embroidered
 a couple years ago.
The lamb napkin holders are from 1992.

It's the 4th Day of December.
I have just a few Nativity set up.
The Walla Walla Stake is hosting a Nativity Display. 
It's on a busy Saturday for me.
I might take a few over and set them up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com