Our family spoiled us again!
We thought the new bed was our Christmas.
We stopped to pick up gifts from
Joe and NaDell's families on the way home
from the Temple last night.
Who told them I love these two
Washington made products?
When the Nativities come down the family
pictures go back up.
Love this Mariner loving family photo.
Including the frame makes my life easy!
NaDell gave us a new collage to fill.
Maybe by my Birthday i can collect more fun family photos to fill it.

I got the recipe for the lip licking good orange cream truffles made by Christen.
Gotta go get more ingredients to make some.
We get to use the part 3 Hourglass units to make some assembly of our final reveal.
I got part 7 printed out Going back to sleep now...
I have nothing on my calendar but Mystery stitching on these FriYays!
Go HERE for the instructions.
Click on the Old Town tab at the top.
Happy FriYay after Christmas!
I have the house to myself.




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.
Note: I don't share any of your Private information!