Wednesday, December 25, 2024

Merry Christmas- Wow

 I had to find a Way Back Wednesday Picture.
Christmas 1960's
The year my sister got her Bride doll 

Our Neice Sarah and her family came to see her mom and dad for Christmas Dinner.
I said let's go for a ride.

My Sister and I!
I'm still the little sister!

Our only company at our house was the Goodsons.
I told Janessa we needed a picture.
Thanks for taking it!

My friend Shelly found a new doll for me.
She delivered it on Christmas Eve.

My biggest surprise today.
I saw one on our shop hop.
Didn't think she'd find me one.
John Wayne Doll added to my collection. 

Our #2 Daughter helped her dad shop for a new set
Of Salt and Pepper Grinders
Never had a salt grinder.

These kept multiplying under the tree.
I might have to share...

I put my New sewing machine together.
The hand wheel rotates. Sew fun with Chuck the Duck on it. 
We have been finding the duck all month.

Jenny Box Day 24

Day 25
I can't wait to see what Jenny and her crew
 find for 2025.
Hubby will miss his daily gift unwrapping. 

Paul opening his day 25 gift.

I took a Panorama shot of the room
 this morning- wow

The tree on Christmas Eve 

I made the 1 hour Cinnamon rolls.
Smallest Candy cane bread, lol

I had a bit left over after making this pan full.
So yummy!
I had to eat one hot out of the oven.
Cream cheese Frosting, oh my goodness!
 Hope you all had a Merry Christmas. 

1 comment:

  1. Lots of fun festivities at your place, Mary! Looks like you had a great Christmas.
    I especially like the photo of your tree glowing.
    Oh, the cinnamon rolls look tempting. Haven't made those for over a decade--gluten free yeast rolls are mostly quite disappointing. I finally found a recipe for gluten free cinnamon rolls that has rave reviews, and I almost made them for Christmas this year, but I talked myself out of it. I made a cinnamon almond coffee cake instead, since Gregg specifically requested it. If I'd told him I was thinking of trying cinnamon rolls he may have voted for me to go for it, but I didn't tell him. The coffee cake was easier, and I know it turns out well every time. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com