It has been a dream to see my Quilts
on the pews at Church.
I loaded as many as would fit in the trunk
of our car.
That took some time all week.
I used my wagon to get them inside.
NaDell took this photo with me there in the Chapel.
We met at NaDell’s & Andy's building on
Saturday evening.
All of Family was there except 3.
2 Missionary Grandchildren and Ben in Ohio.
The best part was Giving them away.
I've had to store and move them so many times.
I decided that my family needed to enjoy them
while I'm still here.
It was more fun to see who chose what Quilt.
I had Numbers to use but decided it was easier
to just let them choose.
I took as many pictures as I could.
Wish I would have handed off the camera.
I missed a few and had to get them to
take a picture later. Oops.
I had a couple that needed to be delivered.
Made specifically for them.
I only got a picture of the youngest...
She's 5 months old already.
Great Grandma is slow getting her quilt to her.
Only one chose a flimsy that i need to finish.
That's on the agenda this week.
KD kinda likes Pink!
This morning we got to have Cheyanne and Jeff over for Bluberry Granola Waffles and Bacon!
Almost forgot to get a picture with them
at the house.
It's been 20 years since we had Jeffery
home for Thanksgiving.
Thanks for coming!














No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.
Note: I don't share any of your Private information!