Friday, December 13, 2024

Happy Fri-Yay-even with the S Word

 I got home early from our Temple day cause 
Hubby didn't feel well.
It was before it snowed. Lucky us.
A dusting on the Honda Fit.

Missouri Star order came with 4 Chuck the Ducks.

Jenny Box gifts
Day 12

I played with Day 7, 8 & 10 gifts
Had to use gifts from the previous boxes too. 

Still putting up decorations 
Jenny boxes for fun by my plants. 

Day 11 gifts

Part 4 is up for the Quiltville Mystery.
I had to cut so I can catch up sewing on other 
Parts while I sew on Christmas gifts.

Go to Quiltville.com to get your Mystery parts. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm still decorating, too, Mary. Mostly getting nativities out. I always put up my German pyramid when I put up the tree, but the others have to wait until I get everything cleared out of my shelves and hutch, and there has been no time for that until this weekend. I still don't know if I will get it finished. But whatever doesn't go out this weekend will just stay in the boxes this year.
    We had a dusting of snow again this week, too. Never enough to stick around, but we have had a dusting a few times.
    I don't know how you work the Quiltville Mystery in with all you have going on.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com