Friday, August 15, 2025

FriYay already

It's FriYay and that means Vacation is over.
We had a few days with 5 of our Wyoming Grandchildren and their Parents in 
Spokane and CdA. 
Back to real life...
On a swing in Cour de Alane (sp) CdA 

Our Neice, Anita lives in Spokane Valley.
She met us in the packing lot at Mirabeau meadows
She came with Popsicles to share. 2nd cousin's met!

I braved the sandy Beach, waves lapping on 
my feet and legs. 
The sunscreen helped a little.
My lower legs are Sunburnt!

We drove to Moses Lake on the way home.
49 years since we met
We were babies on that 1st date at the Grant County Fair.

Me with my Nephew, Derlyn V.
His youngest showed her lamb in the
 Premie division. 
Good it wasn't a bigger lamb.

Best part, I got my Spaceburger!

And a couple to take home.
60 years of the Lady Lions making them at our Hometown Fair.

The only other thing we did was look at the Quilts.
I didn't know any of the makers.





The cake display was cute, so I took a picture.


Laundry is going, caught up on emails and 
did the Printing of downloads. 
Blogged, ✔️ 
Hope it's a good end of your week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com