The day didn't start as planned.
I told DH I was going down to sew a Sleigh.
That's the 4th part of the Fat Quarter Shop Christmas Mystery QAL
"Up on the Housetop"
Still haven't made it downstairs to sew.
He had an appointment so he was gone while I finished eating breakfast.
When He returned he mowed part of the lawn and started throwing stuff away.
It was my box of letters from our Mission...
I yelled, "NO"
Had to retrieve the History.
He threw out a bunch of Liahonas yesterday.
Then I got a text that my new Glasses came.
So off for a drive I went.
Texted this to my DD#2
I was parked by STASH.
Had to do some 'Fabric Fondling'
A bit of pretty Purple Tula and Tilda would cheer me up, right?
Nope had to find the Bright's parking spot
in the back, got my Dole Whip and a
Chocolate Truffle.
Hope your FriYay went better than mine.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.
Note: I don't share any of your Private information!