Friday, August 22, 2025

It's a Friyay Finish!

Her I am in my hometown 50 years after I graduated  from MLHS!
Tacking down the binding in the hotel.

I got it halfway done before we left this morning.
A Session in the Moses Lake Temple was on the agenda for us.

Last night was soo much fun.
It was loud and I got lots of big hugs. 
I only took one picture with my longtime friend.
Becky Dendy and I.
She said we had all our classes together in Jr High.
Hope to see more people tonight.
The Memorial wall had a few too many friends on it with pictures for most.
Memories flooded my mind of these Classmates gone too soon.


I am so glad we could come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com