Monday, August 18, 2025

Monday - TC Quilt Guild Day

I am awake! 
I don't want to miss thet Tri-City Quilters Guild.
I didn't get the binding on the Quilt I brought home.
Time flew this month. 
Too much gardening and Temple Time. 
I am happy to see blooms on my Dahlia.
This one is hidden down in the leaves.
The Gladilolas bloomed and fell over while we were on our short Vacation. 
I have one week to wait and see what blooms
 in time to turn in at the Fair.

Then I have one day to Quilt my 
50th Reunion Quilt 
It needs one more Border.
Crimson and Gold Forever!

I got new Glasses.
I will get my hair trimmed on Wednesday. 
Thursday night the fun begins at Chicos!
Here we were at 40 years. 

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com