Well, Well Well...
I ended up staying home from Tri-City Quilters Guild on Monday.
My Old Town Mystery has been on the Q20
Way too long.
Monday was the day to tackle the unpacking, fitting the Panto into the left over space in that row.
Then I got almost to the end of the next row and the needle broke. Oops!
Frustration!! What to do? I shut it down and
went for a ride downtown.
I bought 2 new bobbins so I could start the row and hopefully not run out.
Wrong! Almost to the end, the thread broke.
I got to the final row and held my breath.
It isn't perfect by any means but it's done
and it's mine!
I trimmed it up and took it outside to get
a good picture.
The binding will go on and be sewn while I'm at my high school reunion.
So, on today's agenda!
The Crimson and Gold Quilt.
I hear there will be an Auction Saturday night.
I think that's where the classmates will bid.
Now, I'm nervous!
Wish me luck!
If I can get it quilted tomorrow, without troubles...
I will have two Quilts to bind.
It's a smaller Quilt, so I will have time for
my Hair appointment.
I gotta pack my suitcase too.
And start the Frog Eye Salad.
Whacha Working On??



Old Town turned out very pretty!
ReplyDeleteFun to see your class reunion group from 10 years ago. I think my 50th was last month.
I'm still working on that little R/W/B quilt. I've tried several of the suggestions I got, and still nothing has clicked, so I am striking out in a different direction.