I woke up and saw the date!
6 years ago The C - word happened and shut everything down.
We were safe in Nebraska.
I tried to make it a good day.
Thanks Dear Daughter #2.
This flyer is for next Month's Guild meeting.
I finished stitching the binding on the belated Wedding Quilt.
I got an email to remind me to put a split
hanging sleeve on it.
I will have Two quilts on the 10 foot frames at the Tri-City Quilters Show.
Day 12 Pressing Matters
I like to chain sew and press to the dark using my Clappers and Missouri Star Olisio iron never, too many Clappers!. No steam!. Then I can cut them apart and dog ears.




Your daughter does good work!
ReplyDeleteHave you seen the Clappers that are made of different shades of wood, cut and put together on the top of the clapper to look like inlaid wood in a quilt pattern? They are gorgeous, but pretty pricey. Maybe at my retreat next week I can get a photo to share with you, if you haven't seen them.
I use lots of totes, too. Last month I dragged them all out of cupboards, or out from under tables, and was surprised by what was in some of them--projects long forgotten! LOL