Friday, March 20, 2026

Happy Spring FriYay!

We have our 1st Tulip!

And The Narcisum are blooming.

The tiny buds along our front path.

I got my Free Cone at DQ!
Happy Tastes Good
No butterscotch dip cones at Walla Walla DQ.
Sad for me!

Quilting on my last Entry for next weekends
Tri-City Quilters Show 

Doing placement of designs with my Q-matic. 

Day 19 was Favorite Tools


Day 20  Comfort Zone 
Placement is not easy in an odd space.
Putting more markers on the screen helps. 



Tomorrow is National Quilting Day!
I know what I'll be stitching. 

1 comment:

  1. Fun to see the first flowers. My daffodils are out, but that isn't a good thing. It is way too early for them to be blooming here. It is going to be a long, hot summer, I'm afraid.
    I spent National (or International) Quilting Day at Village Dry Goods. We had a 2 day UFO retreat Friday and Saturday, and I worked on a couple of Pam Buda patterns I had in the UFO pile.
    Good luck getting your quilt ready in time for the show!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com