Wednesday, March 11, 2026

Wow-Wednesday

 It's a rest day for me!
 I went to sew at Eddie's Powered by Fabric
I worked on my UFO from 2017.
Lots of flying geese!

I figured out why this one was waiting so long.
The finishing instructions came while I was in Arizona saying so long for now to my Brother Selwyn.

I love it so far,
 19 sets of five Flying geese left for now to frame top and bottom of each block.
 
I finished my Spring Trio
This is a fun project from Kimberbell. 
Just a bit of work to make on my Bernina 700.

It was a good Mail day. 
My Quiltmaker magazine came. 
They are revisiting the 100 Blocks in the place where Addicted to Scraps was.

I have Quilts to finish for the Quilt Show still and a certain Baby Quilt to make.

Whatcha Working on?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com