Monday, March 30, 2026

Monday after Quilt Show.

I'm tired. I was on my feet and lot 
over the weekend.
Setting up, I sorted in the Room as Quilts 
were turned in.
So many Beautiful Quilts!
These were the 3 winners of the Challenge.
Sue White 1st

Debbi Trevino 2nd

Aisha Bourou, who won 1st place last year.

Viewers Choice 
1st
Jeanne Walch

2nd
Linda Powers

3rd
Jan Junke

Honorable Mention

 It was a Fun show!
I met two ladies that called out to me.
"I know you"
It took awhile but yes, we met 3 years ago 
when we stayed in the same Hotel.
Trish, me and Jane!












1 comment:

  1. How fun to meet up with those women again.
    Some incredible quilts here. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com