Monday, March 9, 2026

Monday-appointments

I was up early for a Monday. 
I had an Eye Appointment to get to.
Dilated eyes need cute sunglasses. 
I have time to rest before Paul's Stress Test 
and my Daughters of Utah Pioneers meeting. 

Day 7 -Lesson Learned 
This Quilt was a Challenging pattern
 I knew how to measure the blocks I was Reproducing. The Sashings were the test. How to make them work. I sewed for months, laying in on the carpet in the apartment we were moved to during renovation of the Mission Presidents home.
I got the top finished and brought it home to do the Quilting. My Sister helped me Quilt it. When we went back to our Sons wedding we left it in the Cabin at the Trail Center. This picture was taken last year when we went back again. I need to make it again. Some quilts make you go across the states to see them

Day 8 Scrappy Finish 
My Old Town Mystery Quilt qualifies
 for this prompt! 
Where Bonnie used Red, I changed to Purples. 
It didn't make a dent in that tote. 
Lots of Scraps cut small for those borders.

I couldn't share the Other Scrappy finishes. 
They get their TaDa at the Quilt Show. 

Happy Monday




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com