Wednesday, March 4, 2026

March Fourth!

My Mother by ❤️ always called this the day to March Forth, like a mighty Army!
The Prompt for Day 3 was Sewing Machine. 
 This Janome was my Demo machine at Hancock Fabrics for the time I worked there. It sews a beautiful applique stitch and is light enough for taking to Sew-in Days. An extra machine for Grandma Quilt Camp too. it says "Quilter's Delight" on it and that rings true! I call her Janny.

Day 4 Sewing Space!
The sign says it all.

It's a tight fit for me on a milk stool.
But I fit. 
It's behind the Longarm. 

My Quilting Machine
Bernina Cadillac Q20
The blocks on that wall need to come down!
And the Quilting needs to get finished.
This Wedding Quilt is very late!

This bookcase is new this year. 
Nice to have them all in the same place.

Happy Wednesday 
Whatcha Working On??

1 comment:

  1. Fun to see a bit of your sewing space.
    I have a sewing day at Village Dry Goods tomorrow, so I am trying to pack my lunch, projects, and sewing gear.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com