Here is my wall this week. I had to wait until I was done sewing today to take the picture. I quilt at my quilt buddies house and my Sylvia's Bridal Sampler is on her wall there. She is being so kind to cut and press for me. Tonight before I took the picture I sewed the Vertical sashing strips together and pinned them in place. It shows a lot of places where I need to make the BLOCKS. It's looking better... not too many new blocks done though after not getting to sew all week last week. Here's hoping I get more blocks done this week...
There are alot more quilts and Design Walls to see Here Linked to July L's Blog.
A Place for my Quilts, Family and Friends
Monday, October 12, 2009
DESIGN WALL 10-12-09
Here is my wall this week. I had to wait until I was done sewing today to take the picture. I quilt at my quilt buddies house and my Sylvia's Bridal Sampler is on her wall there. She is being so kind to cut and press for me. Tonight before I took the picture I sewed the Vertical sashing strips together and pinned them in place. It shows a lot of places where I need to make the BLOCKS. It's looking better... not too many new blocks done though after not getting to sew all week last week. Here's hoping I get more blocks done this week...
There are alot more quilts and Design Walls to see Here Linked to July L's Blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(172)
-
▼
October
(17)
- Trunk or Treat 2009-ETC
- They're all here now.
- SBS BOW week ending November 1st
- Trick or Treat Tag
- Design walls -Monday 10-26-09
- Rearranging things around here
- Sylvia's Bridal Sampler Swap Blocks
- Design wall -Monday 10-19-09
- Happy Birthday Christopher Brant!!
- Busy Week
- Another Birthday Boy in the Crowther Family
- DESIGN WALL 10-12-09
- Saturday company
- Online Quilt Festival
- DESIGN WALL 10-5-09
- How about TAN!
- SBS DESIGN WALLS 9-30-09
-
▼
October
(17)
Blog of the week!
Second time winner
I am impressed with the progress you are making on your SBS.
ReplyDeleteThat is going to be a lovely quilt when done. Love your fabric choices!
ReplyDeleteYou're making good progress! Like the look of it now that you put up the sashing strips.
ReplyDelete