Great-Grandma Crowther got some pictures of Ben from his mom in Ohio. She shared a couple with me so I could get copies. Most of the pictures I've seen have him with a Binky in his mouth. I haven't seen his great big smile.

At Kori's Mother's Memorial service I couldn't resist taking a picture of this cute little grandson's curls. Great Grandma Crowther says he got the curls from Great Grandpa Crowther. I see a little red there. My father had red hair as a boy and I saw that Kori's mom had red hair as a child in the slideshow.

Then before leaving Colby told me what his part on the Primary program is and I took a picture of him with his father.

Joe did a great job on the slideshow and both Kori and Paul's talks and Joe's reading of her life sketch were well done. I couldn't even pray without losing my composure. Debra will be sorely missed by her family and friends. One thing that sticks out to me from her service was that she didn't complain. Oh that we all could live our lives like that...without complaining.

I finally had a chance to put up the collage frame that Paul gave me a few years ago for my b-day. I updated with some pictures I had. It hangs on the right side as you come down stairs now. About time I decorated the stairs. We've been here over 5 years.

When I made this Purple 'Flower Pots' wall hanging -I saw that it would fit perfectly here on the overhang of the stairs. I don't know what else to call it. We used the Removable hangers -Command strips from 3M ...Paul even says it looks good and leads me to "my area" downstairs. While he had the ladder in I asked about the light way up there. He said he didn't think it wasn't wired in, he'd checked it before. I said check and lets try a new light bulb "...and there was Light." It's connected to the one at the bottom of the stairs which is very, very good!

Since getting the Church Pew, I've wanted to move things in the Living room around. Yes, I am still am glad that we removed the carpet almost a year ago...THANKS BRANT!!! Love the hard wood when it's shiny and Orange Glo clean. Last night Paul was home so we shuffled things around. I must be needing to nest some more. I'm not sure where the Christmas tree will fit though...I want to make a cushion for the Pew too. The fabric for new curtains is in the utility room... more shuffling needs to happen. I've been sorting the Scrapbooking area today. Found some pictures, separated the Photo CD's from the prints and am still looking for the ones from April-May. Maybe I didn't make photo CD's that Month.
Jes, Jackson & Janessa are moving back to Walla Walla this week. YEA!
what cute little boys!!!! love it!! i'm excited to see that collage... i don't recognize the picture of us in there. i bet it looks nice there.
ReplyDelete