Saturday, October 17, 2009

Busy Week

I have been very busy this week...and not all Quilting. I have cut out parts and pieces for 20 Nativity Puppet Kits for our "Soup"er Saturday. I had my monthly Quilt Guild Meeting also this week. I guess I did do a little sewing... My 'Secret Pal' must really love me. This Rosie Panel is the giftie I got on Tuesday from her. I can hardly wait to see who has been giving me all the goodies this year. It will be revealed at our December Meeting along with the Raffle Quilt Drawing and our Potluck. We are having a Pin cushion exchange this year, and Decorating a Mini-Tree for the Junior Club- that should be fun. I made a mad dash to Tri-cities to deliver Coy's birthday quilt and to try and find more of the materials for the kits. Needless to say I came home upset that I couldn't find everything I needed. When I did the Puppets last I worked at Hancocks and there isn't one in Tri-cities or Walla Walla anymore...(you've heard me on this soapbox before)! I went out to see NaDell and asked Olivia what she was going to be for Halloween. She said, "a mermaid". I made this Costume for her big sister while working at the Hancocks. NaDell got it out so Olivia could try it on. Isn't she the cutest Mermaid? We had our first Primary Program Practice in the Chapel. I took a picture to send to Wendy, the Primary President who is in Virginia. We can't take one during the actual Program. I know she is having fun. She will be missing the Program...:( We will miss her melting into a puddle. I always feel the Spirit when the Children sing for the Program. It is one of the best Sacrament Meetings we have in the Church. Stressful for those who are leading the Children though. Must have been a MAN who thought up doing this yearly Program. We appreciate all the Teachers and Leaders who help us with the Primary. We couldn't do it without them. Today they got the Ice Cream they worked hard to earn singing their best in Primary for the "scoops". It's time for me to be asleep. Tomorrow is another busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com