Sunday, May 1, 2011

2011 Krazy Horse Quilt Show ETC

Saturday didn't go as previously planned. Some days are like that. I hadn't planned to attend the Relief Society Conference here in town. This morning I asked Tina if she wanted to go with me to it or to the Quilt show. Another long ride doesn't appeal to her with the new baby, I thought so we went to the meeting and had great speakers and a nice Luncheon. The Chicken salad and cupcakes were especially yummy. I'm so glad we could go together. Nice to be flexible, right?I called and asked Wendy to go with me to Pendleton for the quilt show. It was fun, and she reminded me we haven't done something fun together for quite a while. Wendy Took this picture of me with my Bouquet of Friendship.Above is two of the walls of the Challenge quilts in the back of the Convention Center, only a few of the entires. Mine is in there. Can you guess which one? I won't know who won the most viewers vote until after I get to talk to someone who goes tomorrow. Or when I pick my quilts up from Marlene's on Monday.This is a 3-D flower from one of the pretty quilts there. I had to take a close-up. Too many pretty quilts to show them all on here. There were several quilts made from Buggy Barn Patterns and from Eddie Walker's class last year. The featured quilter was Helene Knott this year. The patterns that are mostly known as hers are Vegetables as Cats.

1 comment:

  1. Your quilt is absolutely my favorite of all the quilts you show from the quilt show. I just love it. Glad you had such a nice day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com