Sunday, May 15, 2011

Stash Report- May 15, 2011

Used this week: 10.5 yards (corrected)

Used year to Date: 76.5 yards

Added this week: 6.875 Yards

Added Year to date: 69.625 yards

Net used to Date: +9.875 yards

I got fabric at Guild for taking my Marti Michell finished quilt and winning 2nd place.  My Secret Pal gave me 4 FQ's also. I've gotten gift cards and used them for Batting and thread and stuff so I didn't have to count the fabric. She's been too good to me.  It's nice that I'm using some each week or I'd definately go in the RED- 4.5" blocks don't use much! I had to make 4.5" blocks for a Swap. 1.5" HST's are not FUN!  I'm counting the backing, border and binding fabric for one of my UFO's #9 that needs to get quilted.  I had to come home from Church and add the donated 3 yards of a BATIK Fabric I found this week that I will NEVER use that I gave to a friend doing Charity quilts for our Church. I hope everyone is still having fun counting with all of us over at Judy L's Blog. 
Click HERE to see how many are publishing a Stash Report this week.

1 comment:

  1. Success on your stash busting - good job. It is hard to do. Every little bit helps.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com