I received my copy of the 100 Blocks magazine in the mail this week. Now I have all three of them. That means 300 blocks to inspire and dream of another quilt to make. I really am impressed by the appliqued ones and think a floral applique quilt might be my next NEW project. Not that I need one. I like the way the magazine is divided into sections of Pieced, Mixed Technique, Applique and Foundation Piecing. A bonus is the patterns are all full-sized and included in the magazine centerfold. Thanks to Quiltmaker and the Quilty Pleasures Blog for the Blog Hop and chance to win. I had fun and got to meet more Designers online. I consider the magazines a real INSPIRATION. Some days it's nice to just sit and dream.
Today I finally listened to my CD's I bought of Donny and Marie singing. I ordered their new CD from QVC and got the "Live in VEGAS" one along with it. Thanks Donny and Marie for making beautiful music to hear as I play in my Quilt Zone...it's almost like being there.
A Place for my Quilts, Family and Friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(283)
-
▼
May
(26)
- Pilgramage
- Design Wall Monday- May 30, 2011
- Stash Report- May 29, 2011
- Remembering Week-end
- MAY -UFO #9 Finished!
- Design Wall Monday, May 23, 2011
- Stash Report -May 22, 2011
- Quilt Delivered!
- Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks Vol 1-3
- 4.5" Blocks (call me CRAZY)
- Alliance Quilts- Viewers Choice Vote
- May Block Lotto
- Design Wall Monday- May 16, 2011
- Stash Report- May 15, 2011
- 2011 Blogger's Quilt Festival
- SBS Round Robin -4th Round
- May Finishes!
- Design Wall Monday, May 9, 2011
- 2011 Stash Report- May 8, 2011
- Mom's in my Life
- Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks Vol 3
- McCall's Design Star
- Design Wall Monday, May 2,2011
- Impromptu- Reunion
- 2011 Stash Report
- 2011 Krazy Horse Quilt Show ETC
-
▼
May
(26)
Blog of the week!
Second time winner

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.
Note: I don't share any of your Private information!