Wednesday, May 18, 2011

4.5" Blocks (call me CRAZY)

These "Peace and Plenty" blocks require much trimming and patience!  I have the final three blocks in the mail to their destinations in Michigan, Indiana and Colorado. I have recieved blocks from 3 others.  There are a total of 12 to go in THIS QUILT from Jennifer Chiaverini.  I participated in 2 Swaps of these blocks.  One in 12" finshed blocks with the Mother's Favorite added and this one that we did only the 4.5" blocks. WHEW!
I love the Nancy Halvorsen fabrics. They are 'sew' smooth and 'sew' nice to use.  This will be a project for a while.  It has more paper piecing involved and I will have to do it in small spurts, since it's not my favorite.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun swaps. Sometimes working on tiny blocks is tons of fun. Yours is great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com