Sunday, May 22, 2011

Stash Report -May 22, 2011

Used this week: 1.5 yards

Used year to Date: 78 yards

Added this week: 0 Yards

Added Year to date: 69.625 yards

Net used to Date: +11.375 yards

This was a good week for Not buying...I only used a bit finishing up my Lotto Blocks and Swap Blocks that were mailed out.  I still have my Hobby Lobby gift card to buy some KONA whenever I get the chance to be in Tri-cities with some free time to shop there.  I can't believe this is my #500 Posting! I don't have a Giveaway of anything.  Just want to wish everybody a Great Sunday!
Check out other keeping tabs on their Stash HERE at Patchworktimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com