Monday, July 16, 2012

Design Wall Monday, July 16, 2012

It's that time again and I don't have much change in my Design Wall, but I do have something to show today.
  
This is the pile of 5" squares I found in the Scrap Box I won at our Guild Treasure Sale.  I Blogged about my Treasures last Wednesday HERE. The fabrics are pretty old and some don't have the selvage cut off so I need to cut them down to a uniform size and make something with them. These were donated from an Estate Sale.  I want to make something to use them all in one quilt.  I took them with me to cut while we spent the night in The Dalles.  My sister and I had too much fun just catching up, so I didn't even touch the rotary cutter this week-end. My mind is churning after seeing the pretty quilts at the "Sister's Outdoor Quilt Show". I think I'm on Quilt Overload.  The flyer said over 1,100 quilts on display.  More pictures of the trip later...


I was good and didn't spend any money on new fabric while we were in Sisters.  I only bought the T-shirt and the big Purple Bag with the 2012 Sister's Logo on it.  Walking around in the afternoon someone told me I could sell this bag for big bucks because they ran out.  I don't think so- It's PURPLE and I like that it has a Zipper on top too.  I have a new bag to carry quilts to Quild for 'show and share'. That is if I only have one to share.  I didn't buy the panel to make a Sister's Quilt even.  Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda...I probably could order it online if I decide I NEED it now that I'm home.  

 Click over HERE to see what's going on in Blogland...  I'm still recuperating and dreaming about how to preserve my Pictures from the show so I can remember the experience I got to share with my Sister.

2 comments:

  1. You showed amazing restraint at Sisters, Mary. LOVE the purple bag--good call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...you got the tshirt and the bag! Excellent purchases!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com