The Goodson's are in town so we went to the Block Party downtown Monday night to see what was going on. The boys loved the bounc-y house and the dunk tank.
Paul and I with Janessa's boys listening to the Live Music at the Block Party. Sometimes grandpa doesn't wait for me to look a the camera. And I am usually talking or being distracted anyway with my grandkids.
Tuesday- JULY 24th
NaDell Drove over from Tri-cities with her 4 children to see her Sister and sons. No visit is complete without some Pioneer Park time.
Jacob smiles big on the baby swings. I can get a good picture as long as MOMMY is nearby. Abigail loves to Swing! She would have stayed there the whole time if we only had the energy to keep pushing her up high!
My two Girls posing for me as they sit in the shade at Pioneer Park. NaDell had to twirl the tire swing around with Janessa and her Boys on it. It was fun, Janessa thought, but it sure made her Dizzy! There are even more Pictures of NaDell's kids and Janessa boys on NaDell's Blog HERE.
Vincent and Jackson up on the ROCK! Grandpa helped them to get up there. Scaring this Grandma, but I still had to get a Kodak Moment of it. The grandkids like to go around and see all of the birds in the Aviary. The Peacocks are a fun stop along the way. They screamed at the male one to get him to fluff his tail. I don't know who told them that would work??
Back at Grandpa and Grandma's it is time for Blue Jello Jigglers and Grandpa's "homemade" Sprinkler. Four nozzles for the oldest of the 6 here. Jackson and Vincent came close to tell me they were "all soaking wet!!"
Almost Game time --
Janessa and her boys all decked out in "SWEETS" shirts.
(I bought the shirt for myself, but it didn't fit me. Happy Early Birthday for Janessa)
Jacob was afraid of Sweet Lou,but Jackson gave him hugs and poked him in the eye. Funny to him, not so much for the Sweets Mascot...
Milton, Christen and their family joined us at the Borleske Stadium for the ALL-STAR Game.
Grandma bought some of the BLUE Cotton Candy for the "kids". I think two bags would have been enough, thinking back. We were in the "Family Zone". Sorry to the Guy who sat in front of us...
I brought the 'Bells' I got at an earlier Sweets game to let the kids play with. A slight distraction and racket for us at the Game. I told them to ring them when a Bellingham Bells player was up to bat. They even took them down and got them signed by Sweet Lou for me.
Sweet Lou poses with a few of the little ones. All Thumbs UP for SWEET LOU! Another lady had them pose for her too. I think her daughter works on the SWEETS crew. The East and West of the WCL played a close game- no score until the 4th inning. The west WON 3-2. I think we were rooting for the EAST...
Uncle Milton and Jacob= PRICELESS!
The oldest Child and Youngest Grandchild of mine! Nothing like sharing some Family Time at the Baseball Game and there was FIREWORKS too!!!
The DVR at home was taping the Pioneer Commemoration Concert for me to watch later. I got the link in an e-mail from DEONN to go and see it on the Computer if you don't have BYU-TV. Click HERE to listen and watch the Mormon Tabernacle Choir with Special Guest Katherine Jenkins.


















Okay, I would have needed a nap in there somewhere, Mary. How do you keep up when it sounds like on top of all this you stay up all night sewing?
ReplyDelete