Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The Things We DO for Family!

My Cousin's Daughter got married and her open house was just 5 hours away this past week-end so my DD #1 and her 4 children took me with them for a quick ride.  It was a crazy thing to so with all of the other trips I've been taking and the ones I have planned.  She Blogged about it HERE.


Here is the happy Couple!
They served all sorts of yummy doughnuts and pretzels covered with chocolate and sprinkles.  
There was Milk, Water and cider to drink. Very Casual, but we wore our Sunday best.
I only wish more of my WAITE Family cousins would have come so I could see them...
Here are my 4 Grandchildren after the Open House
They should be used to getting their picture taken...
It was chilly so I think they were just cold and hungry here.

The event was held at her mother's cute green house in Nampa.
 I wanted to take a picture of her house so I can remember where it is. lol!

Before we left I got to meet for a dinner at Old Country Buffet with Paul's Cousin, Mike who flew in from his home in Las Vegas for a short visit to see Paul's Mother.
Just a few of the family could come and join us this time. And Mom felt well enough to be with us too.
Even Eric was home from Africa and came with his father to be with us. 
We haven't seen him in quite a while. He is headed back to work for another few years there.
Crowther's, Neeley's and Nash Family represented. 
Paul left me at NaDell's and took his cousin home to our house in Walla Walla for the night. 
They drove around and saw some farmlands and other points of interest on Saturday 
with a stop at his Brother's house for lunch.
Here are the children on the way home Sunday afternoon.
I gave them Pull n Peel Twizzlers so their ears wouldn't pop in the Blue Mountains.

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com