Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wednesday- WOW

What am I Working on Wednesday???
(WOW)
 I sewed up all of the Midnight Flight Blocks because I didn't have room to trim my 
Sarah's Choice Stars Swap Quilt to add the borders to it.
Posted the question PINK or BLUE for the inner border to the FB and now I have a different plan to make a pieced border for this quilt.  Bonnie's pattern has 145 of these units and I know I don't want to do those...
They would have a pink on one end and blue on the other.  That is a Lot of cutting sewing and trimming off the Bonus triangles.  I already have a ziplock bag FULL of them from the center of the quilt.
 I used my Marti Michell "A" Templates and sewed up my Block of the Week for my 
B & W Loyal Union Sampler.  Gotta upload it still.


 LASTLY I'm re-testing this pattern and helping my Friend make it in soft pastel colors. 
 I'm taking my GO Baby Cutter over to cut it all out with her this AM. 
The Flower is different using the Round Flower DIE. 
 I don't know how to import the Go Die image into the EQ7, Help!!!???
We picked the colors out at Auntie Ida's when we went to Hermiston for the Haircut and Dye jobs.
So what are you working on???  Anything that you can show?  
Christmas is coming and I know there are a LOT of Secret Projects out there.

1 comment:

  1. Just finished up some swap blocks, haven't even blogged about them yet. But now I have 3 quilt tops that need to be quilted and returned. Before Christmas. So everything I WANT to do is on hold to finish these 3 quilts first.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com