Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Guild LOTTO and Secret Pal-


Must have been my LUCKY night!!! 
I WON these pretty blocks at Guild tonight.
 My Secret Pal revealed herself to me too.  She thought I saw her set the bag on the table.
 I really didn't pay attention to it when she did. She has been very generous this year!
 And for next Month's LOTTO... 
We are making 4- 6-5" parts of this block and not sewing them together.  
The winner can put them however he/she chooses.
Any Stripe and a Fall Color with a solid background for this month's Blocks.
It's going to be FUN!
I made a collage of the Show and Share tonight.

Next exciting thing COMING UP SOON!!!
Click HERE for more INFO...
AmysCreativeSide
AmysCreativeSide

1 comment:

  1. Lucky winner! Those blocks are great! Love that pink and green combo.
    Secret Pals are so fun! Even if you know who they are. :)
    Great show and tell. Looks like a fun evening.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com