The Tattered Cover was where Jennifer had her Book signing in Colorado last week.
Janessa drove me and we were early. I am a front row gal!
She read a part from the new book, The Spymistress then took questions.
In the pictures below she has a Lei on from an anonymous Fan. Her husband, Marty came with her.
I think she didn't know who I was until I told her. (she wasn't wearing her glasses and kept squinting)

She was glad to see my quilts and signed them for me. This was my Round Robin quilt from
the SBS Yahoo Group back in 2010-2011. Under it you can see a bit of my Star Swap from that group also. See the stack of books I brought home, that she signed.
This is Faith Morlan a faithful follower and "friend" of Jennifer listed in the Loyal Union Sampler Pattern Book , her name is also in "The Union Quilter". Spoiler: a character named for her WON the Union Quilt!
This is the Block she made for the Book. I had her sign it for me.
Jennifer signed the Cotton Boll Block for my Aloha Quilt.
Since the time I first showed this quilt, my daughter, Janessa has wanted it. Since my luggage was full and I mostly wanted to show it to Jennifer and have her sign it, I left it with Janessa.
Her Hubby came home to pick up his dinner and took this picture of us with the quilt.
Colorado was a Lot of Fun in Three days!!! Where is my next Adventure???
Colorado was a Lot of Fun in Three days!!! Where is my next Adventure???




How nice for Janessa to get that quilt! Still one of my favs ...of yours!
ReplyDeleteI know where your next adventure is...
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you got to see Jennifer. Wish I had felt well enough to go! Glad Janessa got her quilt!
ReplyDeleteThat's one way to get a quilt! =) It sounds like you had a wonderful and full three days!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a great trip and a good time meeting Jennifer. And lucky Jenessa ending up with your lovely Elm Creek RR-quilt!
ReplyDelete