It's been quite a while since I made a block for my 30's SBS (Sylvia's Bridal Sampler).
I saw on my SBS-BOW Yahoo group directions to make F-9 with Marti Michell templates.
I wondered if I had the set that was needed.
Lucky for me, I did,
I found the templates needed and made 4-patches with the smaller E-36 one
and trimmed one with E-33 the larger one.
I need to have 8 of them to make one 6.5" block.
I need to have 8 of them to make one 6.5" block.
I will see if this is correct and add a Neutral background with the other two templates shown.
I know there are "Y" Seams, but I'm really not afraid of them anymore.
I know there are "Y" Seams, but I'm really not afraid of them anymore.
LOL, when all else fails- check the original pattern in the book...
Here is my EQ7 Layout with the photos of the blocks.
I have 49 blocks made- this one would make it 50 of the 140 I need.
Saturday was Catching-up Day for the Block of the month with Jacqueline Steves.

Saturday was Catching-up Day for the Block of the month with Jacqueline Steves.
I printed off the patterns and had planned to make the blocks.
Now where did I put those instructions for Block 1???
Now where did I put those instructions for Block 1???

I got distracted by my Start-itus again and made a Test project for The Intrepid Thread instead.
She has designed the pattern for a Local Shop Hop.
Here is my Flimsy version of the pattern. Shown with her permission.
"Sweet Liberty Table Runner"
21" x 42"
It was fun to play with my Red White and Blue fabrics.
Here is my Flimsy version of the pattern. Shown with her permission.
"Sweet Liberty Table Runner"
21" x 42"
It was fun to play with my Red White and Blue fabrics.
I'll be sewing Tuesday instead of today with Lynn and Mary Ellen out at Thread and Bolts, I hope.
Maybe I can get my Bonnie Hunter "Grand Illusion Mystery Flimsy together then.
I don't think there will be a Linky on Quiltville this week.
Maybe I can get my Bonnie Hunter "Grand Illusion Mystery Flimsy together then.
I don't think there will be a Linky on Quiltville this week.
Or I can work on my Downton Abbey Mystery blocks for the week.
I get the new Blocks on Sunday but do NOT sew them until later in the week.
So much for my DWM posting.
Linked up with Patchworktimes HERE
Very nice little table runner design, but I would want to hang it somewhere.
ReplyDeleteAlways so much going on in your neck of the woods. : )