Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday Creative Goodness Link-up & What's on my Needles


I had to take a break from knitting to make my BOW's for the SBS and LUS Yahoo groups.
I guess I need to look ahrder at my list before cutting the Blue and White blocks.  NOw I have 2 Broken Windows blocks.  I made this one changing the dark and lights so I might put it in the quilt instead of the 1st one I made back in July 2014  HERE.
I put the NEW Broken Window Block in this EQ7 layout
(you can compare the old block that is in the Layout on the sidebar)

I might start sewing sashings on so this is ready to put rows together as I finish all the blocks.
Just a few more to make in those first 3 rows...

On the agenda today is my 8 Blocks for the English Manor Mystery with Lovebug Studios.
After I go to the Chiropractor...I think I have TECH NECK.

I want to show the progress on my Knitting here too.

I've gotten to another stopping place, 
I'm on my 4th section.
We get to choose the order of the designs in our scarves.
I need to consult the teacher on a missing decrease in this row.
My stitches are 3 too many at the end of the row so I know it has to be wrong.
I've UN-Knitted it two times and it still doesn't come out to the correct # of Stitches.
I should have gottten her revised copy with the ERATTA fixed on it.

Linking up with Judy L for On my Needles HERE &
 Creative Goodness over with QuiltShopGal HERE

It's "Visit Your Local Quilt Shop" Day on Saturday.
Sew n Vac is having 25% off all Christmas on that Day.
That's my shameless Plug for the week...
I might NEED to get some for future Christmas projects,LOL

2 comments:

  1. Are you tempted to just go ahead and make some of those LUS blocks so you can have a completed row? I would be. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the exact same thing as Janet O!! Great minds??? Your blocks look great.
    Your scarf is coming along and looks great. I mess up so much on my knitting. Sometimes I wonder if I spend as much time unknitting as I do knitting.
    Have fun at your Local Quilt Shop. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com