Monday, January 26, 2015

Design Wall Monday- January 26, 2015

I have been sewing all morning and finally got Week 4 finished and a couple of Week 3 blocks made for the English Manor Mystery over HERE.

Week 4 was easier.
Just 16 pairs of Flying Geese.

These take a while to Cut, Sew, Press & Trim.
It takes a bit longer to make sure the direction of the blocks is correct.
Week 3- Team Cora
I need to make a total of 8 of these blocks.

I am still having fun stitching this Mystery. 
The Grand Illusion is on hold for a bit.  
Link-up with Bonnie will be on Friday so I have all week to get it to "Flimsy"

Patchworktimes Design Wall Monday is over HERE

2 comments:

  1. I would have had to break up that chore of 16 pairs of flying geese units with some fun sewing. : )
    Good job, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you make your flying geese the Eleanor Burns way? It's SO easy and quick that way! And accurate. There is trimming involved, but the sewing is basically two lines and then two more lines for each four blocks, then trim. Fast! I promise. =) And accurate, did I mention that? LOL You can buy her ruler - I have all sizes, BUT you can do it without, too. Somewhere on my blog there's a tutorial without. Might even be on the tutorial page. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com