Wednesday, January 7, 2015

New Blocks of the Month for me

The first of my New Blocks of the Month Mysteries has started.
Pat Sloan gave us our 1st block on New Year's Eve.  
 Here is mine...
"Down on the Boardwalk"


I found these 2 fabrics in my Stash to Fussy cut for the center. 

I might have to not Mix these two fabrics.
Hope there is a place for a fussy cut in each month's block.
Maybe I'll make 2 "Vacation Time" Quilts??? hmmmm

This is my 2nd Block of the month to start HERE.    

Cindy J sent out the Link on my WASIQ Yahoo group list. 
It cost a registration fee, which was less with the Early Bird Registration.
I am excited to use the Downton Abbey fabrics along with a few Stash fabrics 
to fill in what the LQS didn't have.
I love Blocks of the month.  
No hurry to get it done, I have 31 days in January, right?

4 comments:

  1. I just sit here and shake my head and smile. I am doing NO BOM or BOW this year. Time I focused on my UFOs.
    I really like the fussy cut you did on your first block. Fun to work with vacation fabrics in midwinter. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only seen one episode of Downton Abbey so even though I checked it out I was able to resist! It will be great to watch the progress of your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I grabbed Pat's BOM ... I'll watch the Downton Abbey BOM via you!!! Your first block is fun -- very eye-catching! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fussy cut center! The block looks great built around it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com