The day started out great with lots of Facebook wishes and phone calls.
DD#2 made this collage and posted it on FB.

The best part of having our DD #2 home in Walla Walla is we got to go to Lunch
at our favorite place, the Cookie Tree and then to Frosted for a Yummy Cupcake too.
She keeps checking her phone to see if my present has arrived yet.
I wonder what it could be??
I think it took the slow boat from California.
The Fat Quarter Shop started their "Snapshots" QAL today and guess what block was first???

Today was the perfect day to make myself a "Purple Cake" Block!
I think it is meant to be, Just look at the other blocks on this QAL.
On the rest of the days agenda is Dinner out with DH and a Grandson's Pinewood Derby.
While it isn't on the top of my list, I'll enjoy watching the Race and get some more Grandchild hugs!
I share the day with a Neice and a few ladies at Church.
We swapped cards and Chocolate on Sunday.

Happy birthday, Mom!
ReplyDeleteLove that birthday block. It looks fun. I bet the only block you don't like is the cat one...
Glad Janessa could take you out today. Wish I lived just a little closer (or that you did) so we could go out more.
A purple birthday cake block--what fun!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a full day. Hope it was a happy one, Mary!
Happy Birthday to you! Your birthday cake block is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, Mary! It sounds like you had a most marvelous day!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! Love the purple cake you made for yourself!!
ReplyDelete