My fabrics are mostly from my Local Quilt Shop!
They didn't have the correct turquoise or the gray with the Downton Abbey words on it. :(
Some of the fabrics say "Lord and Lady collection"
My Black is changed, I found the right one at the LQS.
The other Black had the words, "Ebony and Ivory" on the selvage.
This Mystery is brought to us by "Ebony Love"
My Black is changed, I found the right one at the LQS.
The other Black had the words, "Ebony and Ivory" on the selvage.
This Mystery is brought to us by "Ebony Love"
I got my Block made before the next one comes this Week. YEA I'm right on schedule.
Here is my 1st Block for "Team Cora"
20.5" square
It's been a crazy week with 2 Funerals to attend.
Monday, Paul and I drove to Moses Lake for my Dear Aunt Naomi's services.
She died peacefully in her sleep on New Year's Day.
Here are my Cousins with their spouses.
While we were there we looked for our parents Headstone.
It was covered with snow and not easily found.
I have a new appointed position at our Lacey Lacer's Guild.
As of this month, I am the New Guild Historian.
Here are the new 2015 officers
Our Knitting group has started a new project.
Ann is sharing the pattern for this Estonian Lace Sampler Scarf
I am learning how to do a knitted on cast on method and we are making Nupps.
Hope I can remember how to do it now that it's been a few days.
I've been very busy this week running errands and stitching when I can.
I finally got into see my Chiropractor for an adjustment.
Boy, was my Neck out of whack!
Bring on the Ice pack,,,
Friday is another road trip. Funeral #2
I think I'll take this project along.
I'll have to remember to take my Neck roll to keep my head right.
Linking up my #CreativeGoodness with QuiltShopGal HERE .




What a lot of beautiful things you are involved in doing! I love your team Cora block. Nicely done on the fabric substitutions! Thanks for not having an embedded comment box. It lets me comment!
ReplyDeleteThat is a really nice looking block.
ReplyDeleteQuilting, knitting, lace making--what don't you do?
Sorry about your Aunt's passing, Mary.
Love your block! So far I have not started any BOMs....I am fight the desire!! This is my year of getting things finished!
ReplyDeleteI love looking at your pictures and seeing friends....Hey Mary, Hey Marilee!! Yes, that's what I said out loud. ;)
The scarf is beautiful.
So sorry about your Aunt.
So sorry about your Aunt. Two funerals in a wek is sad.
ReplyDeleteYour star is so beautiful. And in time!! Great.
You are lucky with a local quiltshop. Lot of quiltshops closing down in the Netherlands.
Love from Amsterdam.