I have a Block I made for a friend on my Design Wall today.
She is doing a Christmas Round Robin of these Star Blocks.
I remember a time I went to visit and her DH was making Bird Houses.
Digging in the Christmas Fabrics was fun on a Hot day.
It got up to 90 degrees last week.
Then the rain came back.
Now I want to do a quilt like this...LOL
SEE what my Friend started?
Meanwhile back on the list of NEW starts.
I have a few of these Green blocks from the Scrap club
I want to make it bigger so I have to make a few more blocks.
I made this one Saturday night on "Priscilla" my Treadle.
They're like Potato Chips, I can't stop making them.
I find more Greens that call my name to be included.
So many shades of Green!
Next I'll have to decide on a color for the sashing.
Or just add borders without a colored sashing between.
Choices, Choices.
I first saw this Block on Heidi's Blog HERE.
I loved her mini quilt she posted back in January.
Have you entered to WIN the Millie that APQS is giving away on July 1st?



I like the fussy cutting of your star block too -- very cute! Your green blocks are fun!! Enjoy playing with those! :)
ReplyDeleteI also like the fussy cut--worth taking the time and putting forth the extra effort
ReplyDeleteI agree, a great fussy-cut!
ReplyDeleteThose green blocks make me think of Christmas wreaths, so to me it was a Christmas themed post. : )
I love this block!! Love! Love!
ReplyDeleteI'm hopping over to Heidi's to see what she posted.
That's one of my favorite star blocks and yours looks so cute! Great fabric choices and center. Of course, I love your squares! It's so neat to see all the ones you already had. Thanks for the links. I keep forgetting to enter, but no matter how often I remember, it always tells me I have three entries. LOL
ReplyDelete