Wednesday, May 11, 2016

WWVQG - WOW Show n Share

It was a BUSY night at Quilt Guild!
Many ladies brought their quilts to show us. 




I took my Doll Quilt Swap, the Gum Paper quilts and Daisy Chain
Because the Symposium  was held last month, we had stocked up the finishes.
The room was buzzing with 6 NEW members who joined. 
We are 119 members Strong.
The Raffle quilt Committee revealed the design and handed out more kits for the 9 patch blocks.
I was busy cutting strips for the next Charity Block.
 I didn't get a kit.

The Charity Blocks will be at the Sew-in this week-end to make Baby Quilts.
We had 16 Blocks donated.
 I see a rouge blocks from March in there.

May Block is 
"Grandma's Favorite"
 I had to revamp this one with the odd measurements in EQ.
I loaned out my easy Angle Ruler for those 16 hst's to a new member.
There were good comments for this block.  A Favorite for many.

It's a grandma day so we will see how many blocks I get cut/sewn.
Have a wonderful Wednesday whatever you have to do!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you have a great guild. Nice that you are getting such good participation with the charity blocks. I do like that May block. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love seeing what your guild is doing. Not belonging to one, I miss all that show and tell. =) Love the guild block at the end, and the donated blocks are going to make a great quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com