Monday, May 9, 2016

Design Wall Monday- May 9, 2016

On my Design Wall again today...
These Album Blocks are 8 1/2" unfinished-
an odd size pattern not in public domain

I received a new block from DesertSuz.
I love the purple she chose.
Thanks Susan!
Oops, she forgot to sign it.

 I made the 2 Community Service Blocks for Tri-Cities Quilt Guild.
Ready for the Meeting on the 16th.


I saw on my Blog Roll Sunday that the Carol T, the lady who made the Quilted Ladies for Lynn and I - back in 2011 HERE had passed away.
It's always sad news to lose a friend even if you never met them in person.
I see my Quilted self hanging on the wall above the end of my "Betsy".
It's even more of a treasure now.
I use it for my Profile Picture on Facebook to keep the profile stealing hackers away.

Paul got me chocolate and some Pink mini carnations and a sweet card.
The Bishopric arranged for Yummy Mint Truffles for each woman in the Ward who attended.
I heard from all my children so it was a good day all around.
After my Sunday Nap the Local family came riding over on their new bikes.
Always time for a Selfie with DD#2

Happy Mother's Day and Grandma day, too
Joe brought his 3 children to play with their cousins.
Thanks to his wife, Kori for sharing them with me again this year.

Linking up with Judy L HERE

4 comments:

  1. Very sad to read of Carol's passing. She was a true artist and how lucky you have a piece of her art.
    Looks like you had a wonderful Mother's Day. Love the album blocks. Are you going to send the block back for a signature? I know you love your signature blocks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great Mother's Day for you, Mary!
    That is clever packaging on the truffle bar. What company is it from, do you know?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I assume you are trading album blocks as I see signatures or writing of some kind in the blocks. A fun idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun things for Mother's Day! Sorry about Carol, but what a treasure you have.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com