Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Wednesday - WOW - Birthday Girl

It's this cute girl's birthday.
She'll be getting Baptized soon.

That means it was a Grandma Day to go get her, take her to eat and to get her a Journal.
She is Grandchild #12 and the last from her family to be baptized.

The Picture at the Columbia River Temple is Grandma's Favorite.

I can't just take one. The sun was shining brightly .
The Temple is closed on Monday so we couldn't get closer.

She has asked me to make her and her Doll a white dress.
That will happen later this month.

2 comments:

  1. You are creating special memories with your grandchildren with these traditions, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet request to have one for her doll, too! Love the temple pictures. How wonderful for your grandchildren that you have this tradition with them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com