It's always a fun day to Link up with another Blog.
After a fun swap, or Quilt Along.
I love seeing all the thumbnails with all the quilts.
My post when I revealed my Doll Quilt is HERE.
It doesn't have a very good Picture so I'm re-posting.
Giselle from the UK wrapped the package up like a present

I loved the fabrics she sent along with it too.
I said I would have to find a special place for it.
One of our friends called and asked if I wanted a Sewing Machine table that they got at a Yard sale.
He said I had liked it when I saw it back then, so they offered it to me.
It's from a Kenmore, but it looks really nice in my hallway with this doll quilt on top.
Lori is having a Linky Party for the Doll Swap HERE
Click over to look at all the Doll quilts.
It will cheer up your Friday the 13th!



Very pretty doll quilt, you have found the perfect spot for it!
ReplyDeleteYou received a very nice little quilt, Mary. And it appears that you have found an excellent spot for it!
ReplyDeleteIt looks great on that desk!!
ReplyDeleteIt's a little beauty!! What a perfect spot for it, on your lovely sewing machine table :))
ReplyDeletePerfect spot for the little quilt!
ReplyDeletePretty quilt, and sewing table :)
ReplyDeleteIt looks great there! I'm still waiting for mine to arrive, hopefully tomorrow. Hey... it's getting closer to June! I'm so ready :)
ReplyDeleteGreat quilt and I love that table! Nice spot for it.
ReplyDeleteI recognize the sewing table because I have a brown one just like it in storage. It looks great with your doll quilt on it. What super nice fabric she sent with it.
ReplyDelete