Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Wednesday WOW - a few of my Favorites!

Entrance to the Main part of Market!
Vendor booths


             

 If hours had been longer I could have spent more time here.
A beautiful Raffle Quilt in the Commemorative Booth.
I forgot to pre-buy my PIN so I got it HERE.

 Schoolhouse could take a WHOLE post. It was a long, FUN day.
 I attended all I could running between the rooms and floors of the Salt Palace.
 A couple I have shown already.
There were Door Prizes.
Lots of Inspiration quilt showing if they had a new Book or Fabric line.

I WON a FQ Bundle from Franny & Jane. 
I had to go to their booth after Market opened to get it.
Once I found it!
I said ; "I'm a Winner, Winner- Chicken Dinner"
Franny thought that was funny.

When I signed up for Market I chose my Classes and Seminars.
I enjoyed them all but, this one was THE BEST!

Angela Walters was part of a C & T Panel Discussion that I attended. 
Lots of good Information.
I caught her in the hall before the doors opened for a Picture.

Walking through I saw a crowd around the Handi-Quilter Booth.
I got there in time to watch Angela Walters and Christa Watson demonstrate how they FMQ.
 Longarm vs a Home machine.


After they did a Book signing and gave away copies of their NEW book to all who had a 'ticket'.
It was passed out before the demo.
I had plans so I jumped to be 1st in that line.

I already have a Farm Girl Vintage book...
This one is Autographed.
 At the Bee in my Bonnet Booth I had to get a picture again with Lori and one with her and Kass.
Sew much fun to have a daughter learning to follow in her footsteps.
Lori even remembered that Renee; one of her quilting buddies, is my Cousin.

Sample Spree was a Quilter's Overload of things to buy.
I came out with 3 bags full!

 2 NEW Bags from Cotton & Steel and one from MODA!
I'll share more of the Loot in another post.

 Today is the day to get that OMG Quilt on the table.
I see Heidi has the Link up HERE

5 comments:

  1. I enjoyed watching your trip via instagram! It looks like you had a blast -- and you certainly met some fabulous quilting celebs!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great quilt market. Thanks for sharing. I look forward to any future post you can share on market too!

    QuiltShopGal
    www.quiltshopgal.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm living this vicariously through you, Mary. Looks like you had a blast! Can't wait to see more. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you email me jaynejacobson7@gmail.com? I'm from Utah, the Payson area.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a great time at Market. I always loved Schoolhouse - madhouse or not.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com