I have started the month out by making My Secret Garden Block.
Hershey, Pennsylvania
16 1/2"
There are a LOT of HST's in this one.
4 HST's x 12 = 96 pieces in those pinwheels
I didn't have to look too hard to find some Chocolate to put in the center of the block.
I couldn't resist, LOL
All 5 of the Blocks so far.
I'm still thinking on what to choose for my One Monthly Goal.
Linking up with Judy L HERE


LOVE the block with the chocolate center. :)
ReplyDeleteAll the blocks look fabulous!
If you need a project for you One Monthly Goal, holler and I'll send you one.
Hahahaha
Oh, that is a fun center fabric. : )
ReplyDeleteYum, Hershey's! Now I'll have to spend the day forgetting that block. Otherwise, I'll eat a whole bag of chocolate! Great blocks, and they are interesting together.
ReplyDelete