Saturday, June 18, 2016

Friday aka: Saturday Post -Non Quilty

I had a plan, I really did...
to get up on Friday and play in the Quilt Zone.
I have a few Quilt Bindings to make and attach, plus 
I need to pack for my Retreat that is coming up very soon.
Oh and there is a "Love of Junk" event happening in the next town over.

Here's the Bubble quilting I did on DGD's Gum Paper Chain quilt this week.
Gotta get them done to enter in the Fairs and Quilt shows coming up.

I got a text from DS #2 that made all other plans a NO GO!
DGS (Dear Grandson) was playing in a Tournament game at 10:15am and 5 pm.
I could make it in time for the Morning game but not the evening one.
So proud of this young man wearing the same #4 as his father's HS Basketball Jersey.

He played Right Field, Catcher and got to Pitch the final inning.
No way to catch up on a 9 point lead.
They lost this one 12-2.
Playing again today, but grandma can't go 2 days in a row.

There was a WARD Luau at Wildwood Park.
WITH a real Roasted PIG on a Spit even.
I hurried home to get a Macaroni salad made and waited for the rain to stop
 or to hear if it was cancelled.
Just about 5 minutes before it was time to walk over the rain stopped!
It was still misty and overcast, but we put on our Hawaiian garb to go and eat.

WHEW- is Friday over yet???
Next up was the Sweets Game in the Rain.

It wasn't pouring down the whole game and they didn't cancel because of Rain.
Had to take a "groupie" of our row.
DD #2 and her inlaws all came to their 1st Fireworks Friday Game.
The boys don't care if it's raining.  Play Ball!!!
We scored 2 and in the 7th inning the Bellingham Bells scored 7.
Another Heart breaker for the WW Sweets 3-9.
They play a 3-game series so there is a chance to comeback and still WIN!
Tonight is Mariner Moose Night!
Will it rain all day? Will we GO??
Come back Monday to find out, lol

We left as the fireworks were flaring to go go and pick up our Civic that is now Fixed!
It's only $$$ - I keep telling myself.

So that leaves me with the Drawing of my Giveaway that is now closed and I need to pick a Winner.
The Random Generator is my friend. 
Soooo Who is the Winner????
Drumroll, please---
Lucky #2 commenter WINS!!!


                                                                      Dora, the Quilter said...
                                                               I so love legacies! (And your blog.)

Thanks for all the Comments.  I wish every Post had so many...
I'll get her emailed and the package sent out on Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. your life has been busy lately! You are a much-in-demand grandma. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com