The SLC Quilt Market didn't have a real Quilt show with entries from the masses.
They brought some of the Beautiful quilts from the 2015 show.
I am sharing some of the favorites that I took pictures of with you
I had to take a close-up of the beading on this one.

The best was saved for last...
Who didn't have a Cute Cub Scout to teach the many Knots to earn a badge??
Isn't he cute?
These were so much better in person.
I love a good quilt show.
So much inspiration!
Have a wonderful Wednesday





















I'll have to show that last one to hubby--he is 11-year-old scout leader and says they always struggle with the knots.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing. Most of those would have been favorites of mine, too. You'll have to go to the Houston Festival some year, if you haven't. The quilts are truly the best of the best, in my opinion. You can see some of them at other shows, like PIQF, but all of them are only together in one place - Houston!
ReplyDelete